Sunday, September 7, 2008

Life Changing!

A book that I recently read and absolutely love is: "How to Win Friends and Influence People." This is one of the best books that I have ever read! It is one of those books that when you put it down, you have the desire to be a better person. My favorite quote, from the book is:

"Any fool can criticize, but it takes true character to be understanding and forgiving."

I don't mean to sound Oprah-ish, but this is a quote that has been life-changing for me. It is so easy to criticize people and the things they do. We don't know what others are struggling with, and I certainly hope that other people give me the benefit of the doubt. I must say it again- I love it so much! "Any fool can criticize, but it takes true character to be understanding and forgiving." (Did I say I Love that quote?!)

No comments: